6. How to Build A Lifestyle-Aligned Business That Brings You Joy
Autonomy. Fun. Freedom. Time. Flexibility. Happiness.
Those are some of the “life rewards” described on the Bond Collective website as they were describing a lifestyle entrepreneur and how to become one.
In this episode, I’m going to talk about having a lifestyle-aligned business, find out if it’s even possible for you, and feature a few people who’ve been successful at building one.
Many people start a business because they want more time or money freedom. In fact, two of the top reasons people start a business are the freedom to pursue a passion and the desire to be one’s own boss.
If you listened to the last episode, I shared specific step-by-step actions to take to start a business in your 40s, 50s, 60s, and older IF that’s how you want to redesign your life to live it on your own terms.
Didn’t watch or listen to the last episode? Check it out because I shared some specific steps to take to start a business and ways to avoid additional costs along the way.
During this episode, I’m sharing some tips on how you can align your business with your lifestyle.
FEATURED ON THE SHOW:
- Ready Set Go Consult Masterclass, How to Build A Sustainable Consulting Business That Fits Your Lifestyle Open Growth, 6 Tips to Become a Successful Lifestyle Entrepreneur
- Bond Collective, What Is a Lifestyle Entrepreneur and How To Become One
- Made with Lemons, How to Find Alignment in Your Business
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- What is a lifestyle entrepreneur and their definition of success
- How a lifestyle-aligned business allows you to incorporate self-care
- One of my mistakes as a business owner
- Examples of successful lifestyle entrepreneurs
- Benefits and drawbacks of being a lifestyle entrepreneur
- How to have a lifestyle-aligned business